Heart . Life . Me

Hey teddy,
Suddenly I'm talking to you,
Can I smile?
'Cause hugging you feels like hugging someone,
My heart feel warm,
I smiled,
I cried...



Dear heart,
How well do you know me?
I maybe leaving soon,
Would you still be alive by then?
Bring the life to others?



The song so nice,
Repeated it,
Tonight I feel safe,
The wind,
I miss everything,
Clock can be stop,
But not the time...



I'm in tomorrow,
But still feel today,
Life..
Am I missing something?



Friends in the sky,
Friends that I love,
Can you sleep with me?
Wake me up with a smile,
Wish me a good day...



When world turn cold,
The time when a simple smile warm the atmosphere,
When I still can live,
My heart shall live too...



**27052010-04:32:50**

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

6 comments:

Grace said...

Hi, Farahin! Your blog is so shiny and sparkling! So beautiful...And your poem is beautifully written too, Farahin. Is it about a longing to be with friends and enjoy life together? When I read it, I can't help but to feel sad...

eX-muRdeR said...

hi grace..thanks for visiting my blog^^ hehe,thanks for the compliment too,really appreaciate that^^ um..ya its knda like u were saying u longing for someone,u c how time flies n c evrybody moving n changing,missing the moment when u were tghtr wif ur frens,n so,all u hv is ur heart wif u,n its like u live ur day wif others smile(as smthg dat makes ur life somehow,fuller)..dun be sad grace..hehe..

Grace said...

Hello, Farahin! =D Thx for taking ur time to explain about ur poem to me! I never thought that the meaning is so deep and meaningful! Reading ur poems just brings me back to the time we spent together in the Literature classes...xD I miss those good old times! How bout u, Farahin? I'm sure that u feel the same way too! Thx again, Farahin, and I hope u also won't feel sad too after expressing ur feelings through writing about ur emotions out...Wa men yao tian tian kuai le! Jiayo! ^^

eX-muRdeR said...

hehe..i should thank u for spending ur tine to read this..really appreaciate it grace..=) ya lor,i miss those moments too..huhu..wish cn meet u guys back~hehe,im ok now grace,thx for ur concern..^^ yup,wo men hui mei tian dou kai xin~^^ ni ye jiayou oh~^^

Grace said...

Farahin, ur mandarin is good! Ni hen li hai! =D Hope I can learn from u too!^^ Wa men jia yo, yao kai xing! Hope we can meet someday, with Brina together with us too! Zai jian! Ni yao bao zhong, hao pen you! =)

eX-muRdeR said...

hahaha...not so la..i just noe simple2 words^^
n the pinyin i noe coz i got enter a mndrin class bfre^^ if i cn teach u,i will^^ ya lor..i hope so too~ni ye you oh...zai jian^^

Post a Comment