Maybe..We should let go..



maybe I should just walk away,

when you first met me,

God..I shouldn't look into your eyes,

and no~~!you shouldn't love me...



things can happen,

it just got it's time,

when I don't even know why I love you,

I may said why,

heart will ask me the same thing..



walk out my baby,

eyes couldn't dry,

my body too weak to stand this,

oh I wish I know why...



the word love,has it got to do with us?

I think it fooled me,

slam me down to the heartbreaking path,

wish I can just grab ur hand,

wish I can understand...



I guess when your heart beats,

you get confused,

I love you,

my heart say I do,

but maybe we should just let it go,

you dont seems to care,

I just couldnt bear...



lost all words to say,

missing me would be just a dream,

I'm not poor,

pathetic maybe,

when you walked away,

have you forgotton me?




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

wadefak said...

oh wow...what happened sis?

do be strong..hey are u feeling better from ur fever btw?

eX-muRdeR said...

its teng is it??haha..nothing happen la..just u noe la,smtms do feel tired bout life...hehe...thanks ya..um..not yet...fever i think ok adi,but still got selsema n sore throat...huhu..

Post a Comment