L.I.F.E


Sometimes,this life is like never going to end,it gets us from one place to another,a broken heart;one after another,meeting more and more people;liking,to fall in love with.At times life seems like heaven.So perfectly pictured like a wonderful story of fairytales.Sometimes,we're too happy until we forgot to be thankful for every goodness and joy we had cherished.

Sometimes,life may make us feel like every second is the last chance for us to live.It scares us.We always pray that God going to give us more and more time on this earth.But,thinking of that,what actually do we want with ourself?What we want in this world?In this life?Remembering the life after death,even makes us,at least myself,even more scared.God says,the life after death is eternal,we are all forever young when we're in heaven,do whatever we wanted to,no such things as "haram" and "halal" anymore.We never going to grow old,never fall sick,never going to die by then.That even chills me to the bones.Thinking that I never going to know anyone by then,not even my family and friends.What ist feels like to not die and forever young?Everybody will be in the same age.Honestly,I'm scared.Everytime I think about this,I can easily brokedown.But Allah almighty knows it all better.We all just can pray.I mean,literally,even if you're coming from another religion,there's nothing wrong in believing God and life after death right?And praying,trust me,it makes you feels more calm and settled with your mind.Correct me if I'm wrong at any point of this post.Because this are just like my own point of view as I'm thinking about this so many times,furthermore when I want to off for bed.

Sometimes,I don't even know how to described life.Between life and death,the time limit might be too short.Between one breath to another,maybe God will take us away.So,what does it mean to live?Just to live and wait for our death time?To me,I guess in life,God give us the chance to make mistakes in order for us to learn from it and make good things out of ourselves.Heavens are made not just for human like us,who are so "handicap" in so  many ways,to easily take advantage on it.God is wise.After all,life is not worth of regretting and to be grieve over.It's all about finding who we really are,and to whom we belong to.Waallahualam~~

 *is this the meaning of life to you??=)*


*with this im embed this song here by Juanes called Adios Les Pido (I Pray To God)
it's one of my favourite..I just like the lyrics..Though the beat may sounds so fun and catchy,but still,this song has deep and meaningful lyrics..Hope you guys enjoy this..Till then~^^



 LYRICS
A Dios Le Pido
Que mis ojos se despierten con la luz de tu mirada yo, a Dios le pido
Que mi madre no se muera y que mi padre me recuerde, a Dios le pido
Que te quedes a mi lado y que mas nunca te me vayas mi vida, a Dios le pido
que mi alma no descanse cuando de amarte se trate mi cielo, a Dios le pido…
Por los dias que me quedan y las noches que aun no llegan, yo a Dios le pido
por los hijos de mis hijos y los hijos de tus hijos, a Dios le pido…
Que mi pueblo no derrame tanta sangre y se levante mi gente, a Dios le pido
que mi alma no descanse cuando de amarte se trate mi cielo, a Dios le pido…
Un segundo mas de vida para darte y mi corazon entero entregarte. Un segundo mas de vida para darte y a tu lado para siempre yo quedarme. un segundo mas de vida, yo a Dios le pido
Que si me muero sea de amor y si me enamoro sea de vos y que de tu voz sea este corazón todos los días a Dios le pido que si me muero sea de amor y si me enamoro sea de vos y que de tu voz sea este corazón todos los días a Dios le pido a Dios le pido.

- TRANSLATION -
I pray to God
I wish that my eyes wake up with the light of your look, I pray to God.
That my mother won't die and that my father remembers me, I pray to God.
That you'll stay by my side and that you'll never leave from my life, I pray to God.
That my soul won't rest when it comes to loving you, my dear, I pray to God.
For the days I have left and the nights that are still to come... For the children of my children and the children of your children, I pray to God
That my people won't spill so much blood and that my people will raise up, I pray to God.
That my soul won't rest... when it comes to loving you, my darling... I pray to God .
One more second of life to give you and to give you my whole heart. One more second of life to give you and to stay by your side forever. One more second of life, I I pray to God
And that if I die, I die for love. And if I fall in love, it's with you. And this heart belongs to your voice. Every day I pray to God...
And that if I die, I die for love. And if I fall in love, it's with you. And this heart belongs to your voice. Every day I pray to God...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 comments:

kAzu said...

hmmm... to me yes.... selain carik kebahagiaan dunia dan akhirat... duet pon pntg jugak... sluruh idop kte akan di habiskn dgn mencari duet.. tok perbaiki hidup, beramal, demi mase dpn ank2, to diri sndiri...

eX-muRdeR said...

yup...that's true..i mean,i guess life is like the biggest dream to all of us n it will paid off once we get in to the right path..Allah will guide us..

kAzu said...

yup^^ totally agreed =)
semoga ALLAH sentiasa bersama kite yg mengingatinye ;)
amin~

eX-muRdeR said...

ya...amin~~~~=)

Post a Comment