untitled. . .

heart broken,
do I need to say it out loud?
no one seems to care,
which happy face should i wear?
which smile is not fake?

the sky is crying,
so does my heart,
too look at others is just too painful,
tired of this world,
the drama that never seems to end...

fill me with strength,
i couldn't stand,
the long road gets me down,
stab me to death,
let this pain all out...

damn the evil voices!
hate me,
hate everything,
when it been pictured perfectly,
everything seems to hurt me...

go...
frustration i do deserve,
to be the one i used to be,
to make myself be me...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Eira Fiona said...

c'mon gurlz...bounce back..caiyok2!!!

eX-muRdeR said...

em..thanks for commenting n for the wish...gud luck to u too girl~~=)

Post a Comment