~my pain~

in my lonely days
the distance seems obvious
the one that close seems far
someone far that i couldn't reach
to just stay beside me
console me when i'm crying
give a smile even if it's hard

to miss someone that had gone forever
do u know how it feels?
it burns your sanity
drench away your soul
it hurts to think
more hurtful to just keep it inside

in life i don't want much
simple smile means a lot
a warm hug feels like thousand lives i get
i do have wishes
bet u too

if hatred do feel like love
i don't mind receiving it
now i'm bleed
is silence can stop the flow?
or i need to turn else where?
cause being here doesn't feel like in need
i lost my words
my heart too fragile

sorry for this memory
the unwanted scene to be acted upon
broke my heart to pieces
the cure may be found
but the pain,lingers. . .

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment