Let's Learn Huayu!-Revision(=^_^=)3

Ok you guys..It's been quite some time that I've posted my 1st hanyu pinyin lesson...So now I wanna make a little quick revision with you guys..It's almost the same as what I thought you guys before,it's just that this time I want you all to learn and practise the correct way of pronounce the chinese words/pinyin by watching this video (coz frankly speaking,if I just teach you by writing it out,you won't even understand what the hell I was talking about and it won't make any sense for you..).I hope this video will somehow makes you guys understand how to pronounce the pinyin better.Ok??Happy learning you guys~~!^^









*Please concentrade on the pronounciation as it'll help you a lot on reading any pinyin correctly..Listen carefully and see the proportion of the mouth of the tutor when she pronounce the pinyin..Once you can follow,it won't feel too difficult anymore..I will give out new words for you guys to try out later..Happy trying~!^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment