♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Moonlight Sonata♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪


Forever come and goes,
In your promises it were told,
Somehow it felt sincere,
The words that have made me believe,
I won't be alone,
And you won't leave me...


If tonight were fairytale,
A sonata to be sing,
You know how happy I would be,
Just to think that you belong with me...


A midnight moon light,
To witness it all,
How can I not fell in love,
Of the beauty of your words,
Even if it's a lie,
Shall I not shown any smile,
As my heart is lonelier than the star up high...


I won't tell you how to love me,
For the heart and only my heart knows the answer,
Love me freely,
Not to much though,
As I'm afraid,
To let my love die in sorrow...


Tonight is indeed a fairytale,
A sonata to be sang,
If it's not worth of waiting darling,
Then leave your love elsewhere...

09062010/1:14

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Grace said...

This is another nice poem from you, Farahin. I love the sad feeling in it...It feels like the writer doesn't believe in person loving her/him, and the writer wants to forget the person if that person doesn't have any feelings in the relationship...May I ask how you get inspirations for your poems, Farahin? =)

The pics are all so beautiful yet haunting at the same time. How did u search for them? =D And I like the song by Beethoven too, although it is also sad...

eX-muRdeR said...

hi grace...im so pls to c u commenting here...=)
ya,the persona r like so lonely n cold inside,til when someone said smthg nice to her n told her that he loves her,it all for sudden make her feel like it was all like a fairytale,she want to feel that love though she kinda afraid of accepting any love..that's y there's a line dat says "love me freely,not to much though....".for this poem,i guess it just came up naturally,sdnly my head wna write smthg when sdnly the word "sonata" pop-up in my brain...haha..its more to feeling grace,i dun really do any kind of "revision" to write poem..

i googled the pics,searching for any kind of theme i used in my poem...hehe..ya,i love the beethoven song too..its soothing..

Post a Comment