my wish...

is there anymore place in your heart,
the place where you put me,
the place where you can still see me achieving my dreams,
the place where you feel proud of me. . .

when you remain quiet it turn my heart cold,
wish to just heat it up with your smile,
wish i can still be "alive",
my hands are reaching for yours,
can you forgive me this time?

if only i can see your heart,
maybe i wouldn't dare to hurt it,
even when i didn't see it i can feel the pain,
at time i wish i didn't exist and give you all this shame,
the only words i know to say,
is i'm sorry. . .

the little thing that i wish to do is to make you smile,
make you feel free of any worries,
let me hug you,
let me tell you to not worry about me,
i want to tell you so much that someday i'll try make you proud. . .

just when i think of all this,
i imagine to look at your peaceful face,
God,i know u will forgive me,
love me all the way,
but what can i do for you?
do i make any good?
do i make anything better?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

yukky said...

"the little thing that i wish to do is to make you smile,
make you feel free of any worries,
let me hug you,
let me tell you to not worry about me,
i want to tell you so much that someday i'll try make you proud"

this one i like.. but at the same time... i feel something... hehe... *i'm not a good person*

eX-muRdeR said...

huhu..i feel the same way too dear..cnt help me..we're nvr gna be perfect..but this words somehow,gna remind us what we want to do to our loved ones..

Post a Comment