i HATE you 3>




i hate you,
the first thing in mind,
i smiled,
it's a friend i love,
the one i hate,
yes,
we've made it all confuse...

those days we laugh,
we care bout each other,
you did teach me,
life has you,
a perfect gift for me,
like a blooming flowers,
a bright sunny day on cold winter...

hate the way you just know me,
the lines that tickled us both,
a friend,
special?
not a penny it can give,
but a rainbow on my cloudy days,
a smile to every frown i made,
what else can you ask for?

we've come this far,
you and me,
me and you,
just look at us,
devil in a bush,
angel of the crowd,
yes it all possible indeed..

i just hate you,
the one,
you,
F.R.I.E.N.D?
haha,laugh it all out,
because you've made me cry,
love you until the end of time...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment