the unwanted. . .

is it the cold breeze of winter that makes me numb?
or the pain inside of my heart?
u look happy,
should i not glad with that?
i never lose hope of smiling with you,
shared moments with you,
just like we used to..
i notice the sky crying,
the sun rarely come out,
clouds can look so dull,
does it all understands my heart?
the time when everything forgets me,
i was alone,
and still alone..
God i feel so bad,
faking those smiles aren't helping,
small things can be this big,
it kills my spirit,
does it seems like fun?
so tired to think..
maybe it's love what we all lack of,
the fault judgement,
how can yesterday be so far?
we've change,
loose it for the good,
i maybe not coming back,
stopping myself from hurting you..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment