☆:*´¨`*:..:*´¨`*:.☆That Girl☆:*´¨`*:..:*´¨`*:.☆



life took me away,
to the right,
to the left,
down under and up above,
link to many dreams,
the nightmares,
once i slipped,
again and again it hit me back..

i'm a dumb,
stupid and fragile,
like a glass i am,
like rain on sunny day,
you may look and laugh,
but that just me,
a girl,
i'm just me..


i don't know how to love,
or to be loved,
liking something so easily,
regretting it later on,
wondering what have i done,
cry and apologise,
that girl i am,
the one that knows nothing to begin with..

hold it all inside,
i don't know me,
the long journey is actually just there,
ain't moving,
solitude at one side,
believing the world would be better,
once you smile,
the worries will fade,
it just not others that i'm fooling though..

fear of hurting,
mind for the things i shouldn't,
makes me dull,
it is,
to bad to be true,
loving too much,
lost i get,
that girl,
yes it's me..


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment